. Dog fighting t shirt
. Senior t shirt
Sonic Youth T Shirt
- Sonic Youth is an American rock band from New York City, formed in 1981. The current lineup consists of Thurston Moore (vocals and guitar), Kim Gordon (vocals, bass, guitar), Lee Ranaldo (vocals and guitar), Steve Shelley (drums), Mark Ibold (bass, guitar)
- Sanjay's superhero form with sonic powers is based on Banshee from the X-Men comic series, a very powerful sonic scream. His name is based on the rock band of the same name.
- Sonic Youth is the debut release by Sonic Youth. It was recorded in 1981 at Radio City Music Hall, New York City and released on Glenn Branca's Neutral label in 1982. It is the only recording featuring the early Sonic Youth line-up with Richard Edson on drums.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
The Devil and Daniel Johnston
Daniel Johnston is a manic-depressive genius singer/songwriter/artist, revealed in this portrait of madness, creativity and love. The Devil and Daniel Johnston is a stunning portrait of a musical and artistic genius who nearly slipped away. Director Jeff Feurzeig exquisitely depicts a perfect example of brilliance and madness going hand in hand with subject Daniel Johnston. As an artist suffering from manic depression with delusions of grandeur, Daniel Johnston’s wild fluctuations, numerous downward spirals, and periodic respites are exposed in this deeply moving documentary.
today's outfit (and probably tomorrow's)
Sonic Youth "Goo" t-shirt---salvation army
cardigan---trash (i handsewed the patch)
jeans---value village (before the holes)
underwear (sorta visible)---ruffeoheartslilsno
necklace---left (along with many other things) by a closed down warehouse in brooklyn
Do you really want to be free? t-shirt
Raymond Pettibon draw with the
writing "Do you really want to be free?".
[at] gmail [dot] com
"100 Greatest Albums of the 1980s" (Rolling Stone, 1989)
"100 Alternative Albums" (Spin, 1995)
"Top 99 Albums of `85 to `95" (Alternative Press, 1995)
"The Essential 200 Rock Records" (Rolling Stone, 1997)
"Top 100 Albums of All Time" (New Musical Express, 2003)
The essential New York rock band of the post-punk era, Sonic Youth care as much about the quasi-symphonic, microtonal art-guitar music of composers like Rhys Chatham and Glenn Branca as they do about the rock-song form, and with Daydream Nation, they struck their greatest balance between the two. The songs hover gorgeously for extended lengths, letting guitarists Thurston Moore and Lee Ranaldo intertwine fragile tonalities as carefully as it's possible to do at wall-shaking volume, while Moore and bassist Kim Gordon's untutored voices disaffectedly intone words that flirt with pop stupidity, high-art eloquence, and urban cool. When they bear down and rock, they do it with a blurry intensity that finds gorgeousness at the heart of discord. --Douglas Wolk
See also: buy novelty t shirts children's birthday t shirts white t shirt bags online t shirt business plan cat in the hat t shirt average t shirt sizes graphic t shirts for kids t wayne shirts for sale custom maternity t shirt fruit of the loom t shirt size
- (月) 14:51:20|
- Category: None