THAN YOUR DOG T SHIRT. SALTY DOG CAFE T SHIRT. CONVERSE T SHIRTS.
Coyote Hills Regional Park, Fremont CA
Why Dogs Are Better Than Women?
* ... Dogs love it when your
* ... Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.
* ... Dogs enjoy the way you sing.
* ... A dog
's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink.
* ... Dogs don't expect you to call when you're running late.
* ... The later you are - the more excited the dog
is to see you.
* ... Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dog
* ... Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
* ... Dogs appreciate excessive body hair.
* ... If a dog is beautiful - all the other dogs don't hate her.
* ... Dogs don't shop.
* ... Dogs love it when you leave stuff all other the floor.
* ... A dog's disposition doesn't change every 28 days.
* ... Dogs never need to re-examine your
* ... A Dog's parents never come for the weekend.
* ... Dogs love long car trips.
* ... Dogs understand that instincts are better than
asking for directions.
* ... Dogs don't hate their bodies.
* ... No dog ever bought a Kenny G or Yanni album.
* ... Dogs never nag.
* ... Dogs don't expect gifts for every occassion.
* ... Dogs don't worry about germs.
* ... Dogs like to do their snooping outside as opposed to in your
wallet, coat pocket, glove compartment, or the back of your
* ... Dogs don't let talk shows, horoscopes, and tabloids guide their lives.
* ... Dogs prefer hamburger over lobster.
* ... You never have to wait for a dog to decide what to wear - they are always ready to go on a moments notice.
* ... Dogs have no use for floers, candy, cards, or jewelry.
* ... Dogs don't borrow your shirts.
* ... Dogs don't lend your best tools to the neighbors.
* ... Dogs don't put dents in your fenders.
These are the 1st, second and third place winners from one of
the Olympic games of the RC Cola and Moon Pie Festival. The game was "How far can you throw a moon pie"
The Blue Ribbon 1st place winner in the 80's-style cutoff shorts says he came all the way from St. Louis. That's real dedication to participate in a fine sport of confection distance thrust. I'm thinking he undergoes a highly regimented cross-training program for this sort of all year long. I think his throw went about 200 feet and would have gone further if it hadn't have hit a tree branch.
The Red Ribbon 2nd place winner appears like he's trying to look like he's too cool for this.
I asked MariLynn to describe the expression of the daughter of the thrid place yellow ribbon winner. She said "Been in the sun too long"