Funny deer hunting
. T shirts
to buy online. Cool christian t shirt
Funny Deer Hunting T Shirts
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
- The comic strips in newspapers
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
MENS LONG-SLEEVE T-SHIRT : WHITE - LARGE - Hunting for Tail - Funny Deer Hunting Pin Up Girl
HUNTING FOR TAIL
Print dimensions approximately 12" x 13".
S-XXL : GILDAN ULTRA COTTON LONG-SLEEVE T-SHIRT : 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton; double needle collar with taped neck and shoulders, double needle bottom hem. NOTE: Sports Grey -- 90/10 Cotton/Poly; Ash -- 99/1 Cotton/Poly
3XL-4XL: PORT & COMPANY ESSENTIAL LONG-SLEEVE T-SHIRT : 6.1-ounce jersey, 17 singles, taped shoulder to shoulder, coverseamed neck, double needle bottom hem. NOTE: Sports Grey -- 90/10 Cotton/Poly; Ash -- 99/1 Cotton/Poly
View all available styles with this design.
View all items by Top Dog Shirts.
*Well, I couldn't find a partner for the Zombie Apocalypse Contest, but I still had an idea. So even though I'm not in it, I still like the theme. Now onto the story:
Trudging through the tall grass, I walked. Looking around, I laughed to myself, thinking about what these buildings had looked like before the chemicals started raining. I still wore my mask, which I found on a dead Hazard soldier. The stench of rotting flesh still hung in the air. Some humans instantly died when their body could not host the Virus, and some... changed
. Like what you see in the zombie movies, except that
this is real. Real zombies hunting you in Real life. As I walked, a heard a rustled. Shouldering Maria, who was hanging by my sling. I panned left and right, looking for something to shoot. A deer
bounded away; I squeezed off four rounds, hitting the deer in center-of-mass, instantly killing it. It would be a long walk home with this beast, but she'd feed me for a while. She was fairly small, most likely a doe; Funny, because when I used to hunt, the last thing you wanted to do was shoot a doe.
Now let me tell you about Maria. When I found her on a German soldiers corpse, she was in bad shape. The stock was gone, as well as the magazine. The grip had been ran over, and she was starting to oxidize/rust. I cleaned her up, and welded on new parts that
I found on my many travels.
- Some re-bar (Found in concrete) that
was bent to function as a bayonet and foregrip.
- An AK stock, with a welded pipe as a cheek rest
- Some sort of SMG magazine, that
I fixed up to fit in the gun.
- The fire selector was gone, so I use a hex wrench.
- A torn up sling, but it still helps.
- A Reflex red dot sight. It has been out of batteries for a long time, but i painted a dot on the lens.
The deer was losing blood, which was bad. I quickened my pace, knowing I'd be drawing attention, human and un-dead. What happened next was unexpected. Three men walked into the street, holding steel pipes, and a golf club. I laughed, dropping the deer, shouldering Maria. They had some crazed look in their eye, and I realized that
they were turning. They rushed, and I stopped them dead in their tracks with a quick burst. What has this world come too? Shooting, death, decay, zombies? Its not good. Humanity may not recover.
I had to ditch the deer, but I kept one of the thighs. Good meat, these wild animals were. I rounded a corner, and came face to face with another fleshy. A quick stab from my Re-bar bayonet silenced his gurgling. Then shit hit the fan. Zombies came from everywhere, it was... Night Time
. Growling, gurgling zombies came walking, limping, crawling after me. I was gunning on the run. Good thing they don't have good hand-eye coordination. Suddenly gunfire exploded into view from a near by window, and a Man dressed in Olive colours waved me over to the door/barricade. What the hell, I rushed inside. The man greeted me, and welcomed me to his fort. A parking garage that had been fortified to hell, this place was cool. All of the residents here wore Olive fatigues, and white shirts
, Pre-War stuff. Men lined the windows, manning Light machine guns of all sorts, biting into the zombie crowd. Just as all seemed okay, the screams became audible. The alarm went off, and the men looked around; There was a Breach.
____________________________________________________________________*Well, I couldn't find a partner for the Zombie Apocalypse Contest, but I still had an idea. So even though I'm not in it, I still like the theme.
So please: Fave/Comment/ Rate out of 100? Thanks.
Deer Hunting in Georgia Rocks - Next stop is North Carolina
Had an amazing few days of deer hunting in Columbus, Georgia. Besides the hunting, lots of great memories were made.
Thanks to Mel, Ronnie, Sean, Avery, Jimmy (aka Dirty Foxworthy) and the rest of the good folks at deer camp for making this an experience I'll never forget.
Let the good times roll.
- Mobile blogging from my iPhone 4
See also: boy better know t shirts chicago fire dept t shirts cheap surf t shirts bedrukte t shirts irish republican army t shirts white t shirts band art of t shirts custom maternity t shirt
- (月) 14:54:41|
- Category: None