y T Shirt
s. Cheap Whit
e T Shirt
s For Kids. T Shirt
House Charity T Shirts
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
- firm: the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
- A family or family lineage, esp. a noble or royal one; a dynasty
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people
- The people living in such a building; a household
Horror novelist Roger Cobb is a man on the edge, reeling from his recent divorce, haunted by the mysterious disappearance of his young son, and struggling with his new book about his traumatic experiences in Vietnam. But when he moves into the strange house left to him by his late aunt, Roger’s precarious sanity comes under siege by nightmares of his dead war buddy, visits from a nosy neighbor, and an onslaught of hideous creatures from another dimension. Horror has found a new home, and it’s fully furnished with murder, monsters and madness. William Katt (TV’s The Greatest American Hero), George Wendt (TV’s Cheers), Richard Moll (TV’s Night Court) and Kay Lenz (Stripped to Kill) star in this outrageously scary horror hit, produced by Sean S. Cunningham (Friday the 13th) and directed by Steve Miner (Warlock, Halloween: H20).
Happy Feet - 5K & 10K run - 1st March
Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland’s first in-house run! Sponsored by Nike and The Sweat Shop, it is a fabulous race in spectacular grounds.
Suitable for all abilities, it is an undulating course with unbelievable views of rolling countryside. Watch out for the occasional rabbit and pheasant!
The multi-terrain runs are situated in the grounds of Blairquhan Castle, Maybole, which is easily accessed from central and southern Scotland.
Entry gets runners fantastic support in the form of training plans, goody bags, prizes, t-shirts
, refreshments, massage, and all on-site facilities!!
Jack FM Sobell House Giving for Living t-shirt signed by Oxford United players, with Oxford United v Stevenage match programme
signed T-shirt from the Sobell House Giving for Living appeal with Oxfordshire's Jack FM and 107.9fm radio stations.
Signed by six Oxford United players (apologies I can't decipher them) when the first team came from training to visit the staff and patients at the hospice.
Lot includes a matchday programme from the 22nd August versus Stevenage Borough.
Nice Christmas gift for any U's fan and your bids will help support the ongoing work of Oxfordshire's Sobell house Hospice Charity. Offering care and support to people across the county affected by terminal illness.
See also: gildan heavy cotton t shirts t shirts mail order university of pittsburgh t shirts novelty t shirts wet t shirt girl buy cool t shirts online make old t shirt step brothers t shirt converse
- (月) 14:53:51|
- Category: None