Ninja Monkey T Shirt
- Women's Pink T Shirt
- Good Ideas For T Shirt
Ninja Monkey T Shirt
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians)
- tamper: play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly; "Someone tampered with the documents on my desk"; "The reporter fiddle with the facts"
- (in general use) Any primate
- A small to medium-sized primate that typically has a long tail, most kinds of which live in trees in tropical countries
- A mischievous person, esp. a child
- imp: one who is playfully mischievous
- a member of the ninja who were trained in martial arts and hired for espionage or sabotage or assassinations; a person skilled in ninjutsu
- Ninja is the first studio album of Christina Aguilar - a popular Thai artist. It was only the second album by a Thai artist to sell over 1,000,000 copies (the first was by Thongchai McIntyre) and the first album by a Thai female artist to sell 1,000,000 copies.
- A person skilled in ninjutsu
- The ninja is a playable character class in the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game.
Killer Coding Ninja Monkeys - Black, L
The Prophecies Of The Simian Ninja Canons Ring True... If you were wise, you never doubted. If you doubted you have little chance of understanding the complexity and consequences of your mental miscalculation. It's very simple. Much like the swift and masterfully orchestrated barrage of a monkey
slapping you silly all the while sorting different systems of data hierarchically in his head. His disappearance is even swifter as you struggle to your senses helplessly... Killer coding ninja monkey
s do exist. At long last, like Jedis of yesteryear, they have revealed themselves... 100% cotton heavyweight Black t-shirt. The phrase 'Killer coding ninja monkey
s do exist' is written beneath 4 representative icons (including 'Monkey' in Chinese). The glaring red eyes of a simian along with his fierce blade loom across the shirt. Checkout a closeup of the design only right here!
"X" supposedly marks the spot
Ahoy ye land lubbers! If ye wish to join me jolly crew, ye must learn the laws of the sea lest you wish to sink down to Davy Jones Locker!
1. A pirate does not ask for directions. He relies only on his gut feeling, a compass, or a treasure map.
2. Parrots are the preferred pirate companion. Monkeys are an acceptable substitute, unless they fling their feces at people. Then they are an awesome substitute.
3. When fishing, a pirate uses either a sword, a knife, or his bare hands. Use of a hook is only acceptable in the event the pirate is missing a hand.
4. Pirates shall always wear boots, except in the case of a peg leg. Then one boot is acceptable. Flip-flops are right out.
5. Pirates do not cry, except in the case of the loss of a shipload of rum.
6. When describing the size of a treasure, a pirate is required to exaggerate by at least 130%. Flowers are not treasure under any circumstances, unless said flowers are made out of gold.
7. A pirate shall never wear lipstick, nail polish, or capri pants. Actually, that kinda goes without saying.
8. No pirate shall discuss his feelings, unless his feelings include gutting a man from stem to stern and spilling his entrails.
9. A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
10. During a swordfight, swordfighting insults are required. In the event both participants are still alive at the end of the fight, the participant with the superior insults shall be declared the victor.
11. No pirate shall ever wear a "fanny pack".
12. All foods prepared by a pirate must include rum, grog, or beer. Boone's and other "Wench Punch" is prohibited.
13. A pirate may never compliment another pirate on the softness of his hands.
14. No pirate shall wear a bracelet or a necklace, unless it is the tooth or tusk of an animal he killed. If in the presence of cannibals, a necklace is acceptable camouflage, but only if said necklace is made of human toes.
15. Pirate Law: Dousing oneself in beer is a perfectly acceptable replacement for a shower.
16. No pirate shall drink Grog out of a glass. Grog is only to be consumed either straight from the barrel, or from a mug heavy enough to to kill a man.
17. Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, mickey ears, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel-- head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
18. A pirate shall never wrap presents. The only thing a pirate gives is a bludgerin'.
19. Pirate Law: A pirate does not use the word "Fabulous". Ever.
20. No pirate shall attend a movie with less than an Arrrr rating.
21. Only a pirate is capable of killing another pirate. If you are not a pirate (let's say a ninja) and wish to challenge a pirate, they have a word for that. Corpse.
22. Pirate Law: "ARRRRRRRRRRR..." is a perfectly acceptable answer to any question.
23. A pirate does not "go shopping". Unless by "shopping", you mean "killing".
24. Peglegs must be made of timber or some other suitable wood. Plastic, ceramic, porcelain, or metal peglegs are utterly unnacceptable, simply because it complicates the use of the phrase "shiver me timbers".
25. Real pirates have chest hair. If you cannot grow chest hair, you may be a cabin boy.
26. Under no circumstances is a comb-over an acceptable pirate hairdo.
27. No pirate may ever change his shirt because it is "wrinkled". A pirate may only change his shirt if it is completely soaked in blood.
28. When drinking, Pirates may sing. "Fifteen Men on a Dead Man's Chest" is preferred. Kelly Clarkson songs are not allowed.
29. No pirate shall ever drive a minivan, unless he drives the minivan into a tavern, for the purposes of looting barrels of rum from said tavern. Upon completion of this task, the minivan is to be burned. No exceptions.
30. No matter how hard it is raining, two pirates may never share an umbrella. Pirates do not fear rain.
31. If circumstances demand a career change, a move into real estate brokerage or tax collection shall be considered a lateral move and said individual may keep their pirate status.
32. A pirate does not snuggle with an animal, unless he is trying to snap its neck. But I guess that wouldn't really be "snuggling".
33. A pirate may never wear another man's clothing, unless he first kills that man.
34. Two pirates must never share a bed or a hammock. It is perfectly acceptable for one pirate to sleep on the floor, or on a pile of treasure.
35. Pirates do not wear eyeglasses or bifocals unless they are looking at a treasure map, and even then they are allowed only a monacle. Any comments about "Mr. Peanut" while wearing the monacle are prohibited.
Chump Helps Celebrate Lewis's Birthday!
Last week it was my Nephew Lewis's 13th Birthday.
So we caught up with him on the weekend!
Chump helped me make a cake...
She even found some candy bananas!!! %-)
Lewis just happened to be wearing this great T-Shirt...
"Be nice to me or I'll sic my Ninja Monkeys on you"
Chump was quite amused!!!
They became instant friends! %-)
ninja monkey t shirt
What do you get when you combine a cute plush toy with a hospital grade pacifier? A good night's sleep! Finally, a way to gently help the pacifier stay close to your baby. The WubbaNub Plush Toy Pacifier is designed to give your baby comfort with a soft, bean-filled animal friend that not only provides stimulation for little fingers, but positioning support for the pacifier. The Soothie pacifier is sewn into the WubbaNub for safety and is made of Medical Grade Silicone that is latex-free. The beans in the WubbaNub plush toy are sewn in separate safety sacks within the plush and conform to US government safety code requirements. Complete care instructions included on back of packaging. Features: Recommended for (full term) newborn up to 6 months Designed to keep the pacifier close to your baby without using cords or clips Made of medical grade silicone The WubbaNub uses the Soothie pacifier like you get in the hospital Soft plush brings soothing comfort and security Available in a variety of cute animals Baby safe and independently tested. Meets all safety requirements. Awards 2008 Top Choice Award/Pacifier, Creative Child Magazine An Oscar winner! Featured in Academy Award Gift Bags!
See also: summer camp t shirt designs mug shots with obama t shirts make your own logo t shirt new funny t shirts graphic t shirts for juniors freshman t shirt sayings political statement t shirts
- (月) 14:52:36|
- Category: None